|- Make sure to check this list before purchasing/trading a LoveNote. If the owner is not on this list, then you are receiving an unofficial LN and will not be able to access the world, goodies, etc. |
-Do not resell your LoveNote for more than its worth! You shouldnt be making a profit off of the design. You will not be able to include the price for commissioned work if you dont have permission from the artist, as this is against the law, if you do so I will not take responsibility. You have been warned! Clearly state the price as well. To avoid any messy situations "offer to adopt ---" will not be allowed for the LN species if it involves money offers.
- I will not be making any transactions with those on my Blacklist. And I definitely will not be interacting, sharing, or offering free art to those on the blacklist. Thank you!
( Just note: If I'm slow with replying to your message, that doesnt mean you're blacklisted, so dont worry. If I have been ignoring your notes or comments consistently, then most likely you are blacklisted.)
- If you plan on reselling, trading, or gifting your LoveNote: NOTE ME FIRST or immediately after if you're a new to owning a LN. The new owner of the traded LN doesnt have to do this, you do. This is incredibly important and if not followed, I will blacklist you.
If you are gifted an adopt or received an adopt via trade you are not allowed to resell it. Sorry if its strict, but it'll help me and you avoid future scams/drama ;;
- Do not edit the ChainItem artwork, whatsoever. The only edit allowed is adding your watermark to keep the artwork safe.
- For the welcome gift (TH), it is only one per person. It doesnt matter if you were given a duplicate, discard it immediately.
- You're free to edit the artwork of the LoveNote for color changes ONLY. However note the following:
o1. The palette can be altered a bit and you can give them an alternate outfit as long as you commission someone or design yourself a new reference for it.
o2. Do not change the type of Lovenote markings (stroked outline, dual color, single color, as well as the notes themselves)
o3. Do not claim my artwork as yours.
o4. Do not shade the artwork, remove any shading or change the expressions. Anything other than minor hair edits and palette changes is a no go. Just draw a reference or commission someone for one. If you have done this before, you're excused, but as of now I'm not allowing such things.
- You're free to make your own items as long as you do not call them KeyItems, LockItems, or ChainItems.
- Do not resell any KeyItems, LockItems, or ChainItems.
- Do not make your LoveNote without markings or with LoveSickness, these types of LNs have particular physical characteristics that are not available yet.